My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Make up

Products used:

Face:
MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

Blush:
I use my DANNI 10 Coulour Blusher
For contour Too Faced The Bronzed and The Beautiful Palette Sun Bunny and highlight Snow Bunny.


Eyes:
MAC NW25 Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35
MAC Medium Prep+Prime Eye
Eyelid I used from my MAC Palette Antiqued  Color
For the crease I use from my Too Faced Natural  Eye palette Velvet Revolver Color ,MAC Carbon and
For the Brow bone Mac Naked Pigment and MAC Shroom.
For the Brow Too Faced Natural Eye Palette Sexpresso
For the eyeliner  liquid Avon W01 Evening Black
Big False lashes
CG exact eye lights Mascara

Lips:
MAC Lip Liner Summer Fruit
MAC Florabundance B 48
MAC Dazzleglass Smile

Brushes-


Sigma F84
Sigma F80
Sigma E30
Sigma E40
Sigma E64
Sigma E60
Sigma E15

I hope you like it!!!!!!!

Stay  Healthy and Beautiful .....

Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment