My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Little Pick-Me-Up of the Day: Bright Pink Nail Polish


I know it's not summer anymore, but it's so gray and dreary here in New York (boo!) that I could really use a spot of sunny brightness. To the rescue: Katrina Bowden's bright pink nail polish. Come check it out and see if it doesn't make your day a little happier...
0930-katrina-bowden-pink-nails_bd.jpg
The closeup:
0930-bright-pink-nail-polish_bd.jpg
Pow! Bright!
There's just something so cheerful about hot pink. And you know what? Forget summer--I say this is a year-round color. And now I wish my fingers were covered in pink loveliness. How about you? If so, here are some shades to consider:

Is there a beauty product that's brightening your day right now? Leave it below.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment